Case #5: competition in energy drinks, sports drinks and vitamin-enhanced beverages.Here are the instructions:I have attached all the pages of the case study that you need to read before write the paper and and answering the questions. Using the information provided in the case study, and other credible sources, analyze the strategy adopted of a single-business company (the company I chose is Coca Cola), identify possible strategic issues with the company’s current situation, and provide recommendations integrating strategic planning concepts. Youshould also completely and accurately answer the following questions using concepts and techniques for crafting strategy:
1. What are the strategically relevant components of the global and U.S. beverage industry macro-environment?
How do the economic characteristics of the alternative beverage segment of the industry differ from that of
other beverage categories? Explain.
2. What is competition like in the alternative beverage industry? Which of the fi ve competitive forces
is strongest? Which is weakest? What competitive forces seem to have the greatest effect on industry
attractiveness and the potential profi tability of new entrants?
3. How is the market for energy drinks, sports drinks and vitamin-enhanced beverages changing? What are
the underlying drivers of change and how might those forces individually or collectively make the industry
more or less attractive?
4. What does your strategic group map of the energy drink, sports drink, and vitamin-enhanced beverage
industry look like? Which strategic groups do you think are in the best positions? The worst positions?
5. What key factors determine the success of alternative beverage producers?
6. What recommendations would you make to Coca-Cola to improve its competitiveness in the global
alternative beverage industry? to PepsiCo? to Red Bull GmbH?
The paper must be 6 pages with at least five references. Please format the paper and cite the sources correctly using APA standard of writing. No plagiarism (my university is strict about that).
ps. I was only able to upload the first five pages of the case study here. The rest of the pages will be uploaded with a different assignment upload, so look for them in the next assignment i will upload.