Case Study 2
Remember to include in-text citations and full source references if outside sources are used.
Each class member is assigned Case Study 2.A government facility develops and manufactures military weapons at a remote location. Due to the sensitive nature of the product, security is a high priority. The perimeter of the site is secure and external access is severely limited; internal controls, however, need to be more restrictive. What measures would you take to do so? Include the following in your discussion: locks, windows, doors, security containers, and storage areas.
- Who will be assigned to the team?
- Describe the options available.
- Is communicating with employees desirable in this analysis?
- If yes, in what regard?
- What are your specific recommendations for measures to take?
Case Study Requirements:
- Cover sheet that contains the course name, Case Study 2, your name, and the date.
- Name your Word file in this format: Lastname CaseStudy2.
- Proper use of spelling, grammar, and paragraphing.
- A works cited page as the last page which includes all relevant information about your sources, including author name(s) if known, and if the source is an Internet one, the date of retrieval and a full URL. (See APA Style & Example documents in Doc Sharing for reference.)
- This assignment should be three to five pages in length (1,000 words minimum).
Grading Rubric for this Case Study:
- Quality of the answers to content item questions, total of 70 points.
- Correctly placed in-text citations, 10 points.
- Correctly produced works cited list, 10 points.
- Length and adherence to appearance and grammatically correct work, 10 points.